- General French: 40 hours/month x 10 hours/week
- Methodology and Pedagogy: 20 hours/month x 5 hours/week
Enable teachers and future teachers to:
strengthen their knowledge of the French language and culture,
assimilate and put into practice FFL teaching methods and techniques,
discover new teaching methods adapted to new technologies,
and apply the knowledge acquired during the training to a class of foreign students.
4 weeks duration x 15 hours per week.
Registration fee: €50
Tuition fee: €1,000
Check the prices of our French as a Foreign Language Courses (FFL)
This training is worth 2 ECTS credits.
- Groups are created throughout the year.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
For FLL teachers or future FFL teachers only – a B2 level in French is required.
Download our PDF brochure: Training for French as a Foreign Language (FFL) Teachers
Learning material is provided to the students; in addition, the students need to purchase textbooks and workbooks at the Institute.
Students can borrow books and DVDs at the centre. They also have access to a computer and a free Wi-Fi connection.
Our plus factor
During the training, students may:
- attend FFL Masters’ Courses at the University of Strasbourg under certain conditions,
- meet various FFL Teachers to learn about their teaching experience.