Christopher, USA Stralang İnstitute
Summer Courses in Strasbourg
Learn or improve your French this summer at Stralang Institute!
Summer Session 2019
Standard and Intensive Summer Courses
During the summer season, Stralang Institute offers standard and intensive French language courses in packages of 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks. Learning groups are reduced (9 students at the maximum) to enable our students to improve their oral skills and to encourage quality discussions.
There are two monthly summer programmes: standard courses (60 hours per month) and intensive courses (80 hours per month).
The two monthly programmes are divided into four periods of 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks:
- 1st period : from 1 July to 12 July 2019
- 2nd period : from 15 July to 26 July 2019
- 3rd period : from 29 July to 9 August 2019
- 4th period : from 12 August to 26 August 2019
Level: beginner, elementary, intermediate.
Our strong points
- A certificate at the end of the programme.
- Interactive teaching, personalised follow-up.
- Many outings which enable students to practice French and discover the French culture.
- Partnership with university housing, hotels and host families.
- Preparation courses to the TCF, DELF and DALF examinations.
- Small groups: 9 students maximum.
- History and Culture: visit of Strasbourg’s museums.
- Recreational activities: parks and gardens, theatre, bowling, skating rink, etc.
- Wandering in Strasbourg: Petite France, Jardin des deux rives, Orangerie.
- Crafts: visit historic cellars, flea markets.
- Historic Buildings: The Cathedral, churches and castles.
Discover Strasbourg on our page learning in Strasbourg
Download our PDF Brochures