Rose Rodrigues, Bresil Stralang İnstitute
Summer Courses in Strasbourg
Learn or improve your French this summer at Stralang Institute!
Summer Session 2018
Standard and Intensive Summer Courses
During the summer season, Stralang Institute offers standard and intensive French language courses in packages of 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks. Learning groups are reduced (9 students at the maximum) to enable our students to improve their oral skills and to encourage quality discussions.
There are two monthly summer programmes: standard courses (60 hours per month) and intensive courses (80 hours per month).
The two monthly programmes are divided into four periods of 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks:
- 1st period: from 2 July to 13 July 2018.
- 2nd period: from 16 July to 27 July 2018.
- 3rd period: from 30 July to 10 August 2018.
- 4th period: from 13 August to 24 August 2018.
Level: beginner, elementary, intermediate.
Our strong points
- A certificate at the end of the programme.
- Interactive teaching, personalised follow-up.
- Many outings which enable students to practice French and discover the French culture.
- Partnership with university housing, hotels and host families.
- Preparation courses to the TCF, DELF and DALF examinations.
- Small groups: 9 students maximum.
- History and Culture: visit of Strasbourg’s museums.
- Recreational activities: parks and gardens, theatre, bowling, skating rink, etc.
- Wandering in Strasbourg: Petite France, Jardin des deux rives, Orangerie.
- Crafts: visit historic cellars, flea markets.
- Historic Buildings: The Cathedral, churches and castles.
Discover Strasbourg on our page learning in Strasbourg
Download our PDF Brochures