Summer Courses in Strasbourg
Learn or improve your French this summer at Stralang Institute!
Summer Session 2020
Standard and Intensive Summer Courses
During the summer season, Stralang Institute offers standard and intensive French language courses in packages of 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks.
There are two monthly summer programmes: the standard course (60 hours per month) and the intensive course (80 hours per month).
The two monthly programmes are divided into four periods of 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks:
- 1st period : from 1 July to 15 July 2020
- 2nd period : from 16 July to 29 July 2020
- 3rd period : from 30 July to 12 August 2020
- 4th period : from 13 August to 26 August 2020
Levels: beginner, elementary, intermediate.
Our strong points
- A certificate at the end of the programme.
- Interactive teaching, personalised follow-up.
- Many outings enabling students to practice French and discover the French culture.
- Partnerships with university housing, hotels and host families.
- Preparation courses for the TCF, DELF and DALF examinations.
- History and Culture: visits of Strasbourg’s museums.
- Recreational activities: parks and gardens, theatre, bowling, ice rink, etc.
- Wandering in Strasbourg: Petite France, Jardin des Deux Rives, Orangerie.
- Crafts: visits of historic cellars, flea markets.
- Historic buildings: the Cathedral, churches and castles.
You may register online or fill in the registration form below in the desired format (PDF or Word) and send it by post. Click on the icon below to download the registration form (Pdf or Word format):
Discover Strasbourg on our page learning in Strasbourg.