Claudia, Germany Stralang İnstitute
Summer Courses in Strasbourg
Learn or improve your French this summer at Stralang Institute!
Summer Session 2019
Standard and Intensive Summer Courses
During the summer season, Stralang Institute offers standard and intensive French language courses in packages of 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks. Learning groups are reduced 9 students maximum to enable our students to improve their oral skills and to encourage quality discussions.
There are two monthly summer programmes: the standard course (60 hours per month) and the intensive course (80 hours per month).
The two monthly programmes are divided into four periods of 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks:
- 1st period : from 1 July to 12 July 2019
- 2nd period : from 15 July to 26 July 2019
- 3rd period : from 29 July to 9 August 2019
- 4th period : from 12 August to 26 August 2019
Levels: beginner, elementary, intermediate.
Our strong points
- A certificate at the end of the programme.
- Interactive teaching, personalised follow-up.
- Many outings enabling students to practice French and discover the French culture.
- Partnerships with university housing, hotels and host families.
- Preparation courses for the TCF, DELF and DALF examinations.
- Small groups: 9 students maximum.
- History and Culture: visits of Strasbourg’s museums.
- Recreational activities: parks and gardens, theatre, bowling, ice rink, etc.
- Wandering in Strasbourg: Petite France, Jardin des Deux Rives, Orangerie.
- Crafts: visits of historic cellars, flea markets.
- Historic buildings: the Cathedral, churches and castles.
You may register online or fill in the registration form below in the desired format (PDF or Word) and send it by post. Click on the icon below to download the registration form (Pdf or Word format):
Discover Strasbourg on our page learning in Strasbourg.
Download our PDF brochures